The .Net Obfuscator of Choice - Dotfuscator.
* ISV's Choice for protecting products from reverse engineering.
* Industry's choice to protect proprietary code from internal and external hacking.
* Microsoft's Choice to ship inside Visual Studio 2005 in an introductory lite version. For Enterprise Protection Microsoft uses Dotfuscator Professional to obfuscate their own .NET code.
*Your choice for unparalleled protection.
Key Features Include:
Leading .NET Code Security
* Namespace/Type/Method/Field renaming using our patented Overload-InductionTM renaming system
* Enhanced Overload Induction
* Control Flow Obfuscation
* Designed to stop even the best of decompilers from producing useful output.
* String Encryption
* Several predefined renaming schemes including unprintable characters
* Software Watermarking
.NET Code Efficiency
* Makes application size smaller
* Pruning/Compacting - Unused Type, Method, and Field removal
* Enhanced pruning and renaming reports.
* Assembly Linking
Comprehensive and Efficient .NET Code Development and Deployment
* Complete support for .Net Framework
* Easy to use XML based configuration file.
* Generated Map files allow you to interpret stack traces.
* Incremental Obfuscation
* Includes GUI and command line interface suitable for integrating into build environments.
* Complete and accurate Users' Guide in PDF format
* Support for Managed C++ modules
* Powerful and easy to use command line interface
* Comprehensive support for the .NET Compact Framework
* Seamless obfuscation of satellite DLLs
* Deep Integration with Visual Studio Project Builds.
* Debugging support, including stack trace decoding.
* Ability to include/exclude by custom attribute matching.
* Full support and integration with Visual Studio 2005
* Support for declarative obfuscation via standard custom attributes
* Support for Generic Types and Methods
* Support for Pre and Post build events
Read The publisher description in: Arabic